Powerpro Electrical Products warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The term ‘major failure’ is defined in the Australian Consumer Law and indicated but is not limited to:
- Where the goods are substantially unfit for the purpose for which such goods are commonly supplied and cannot easily and within a reasonable time be remedied to make them fit for such a purpose; or
- Where the goods are unsafe.
The benefits provided by this warranty are in addition to any other rights and remedies of the consumer under the law in relation to the goods or service which the warranty relates.
- All wiring and installation must be carried out by a qualified electrician with a current Australian Electrical License.
- The product is installed and used in accordance with instructions and recommendations where provided.
- This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, attempted repair, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Powerpro Electrical Products does not accept the liability for direct or consequential losses, damages or other expenses arising from misuse or incorrect operation and installation of the products.
- Warranty will only be given with proof of purchase (such as an invoice) and the faulty goods are returned to Powerpro Electrical Products.
- The warranty does not cover defects where you were informed of the issue before purchasing or you examined the goods before accepting them and that examination should have identified the problem.
Making A Claim
Powerpro will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period and our warranty conditions as above have been met. Powerpro will bear the fair & reasonable expenses of claiming the warranty.
Please retain your sales confirmation/receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre via email at [email protected] or by logging the claim through our web-site www.powerproelectricalproducts.com.au .