Powerpro Electrical Products Returns Policy
- Refunds, credits or replacements will not be granted in cases where the customer has simply changed their mind or made an error in the ordering process.
- A credit for a return will not be issued if the product has been altered, repaired, abused, misused or neglected in any way.
- We will not refund or replace a product where in our reasonable opinion the product has following sale to you become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
- Powerpro does not accept the liability for direct or consequential losses, damages or other expenses arising from a return if the product has been altered, repaired, abused, misused or neglected in any way.
- A return or credit will not be granted in cases where the customer agreed to place an order with the knowledge that the product may or may not satisfy their requirements.
- A credit/replacement/exchange will only be granted with proof of purchase of returned goods (such as an invoice) and the goods have been returned to Powerpro in accordance with the requirements of their GRA (Goods return advice).
- The item must be returned in original packaging and condition. Delivery cost and credit card charges may be deducted from the refund depending on the circumstance or the return.
Making a Claim
Incorrect Supply or Goods Supplied in Error
Any claim to be made for goods supplied in error or incorrectly must be made within 5 working days of receiving the goods.
Goods Damaged In Transit
Any claim to be made for goods damaged in transit must be made within 5 working days of receiving the goods.
Wherever possible visual evidence should be provided of the reported damage so that Prime Online can take the matter up with the associated delivery organisation.
Powerpro does not accept the liability for goods damaged in transit if the product has been altered, repaired, abused, misused or neglected in any way.
We will accept returns and provide a refund or an exchange on goods damaged in transit once contact has been made with our support line on the details below. Once we are satisfied with the reported damage we will issue a GRA and make arrangements for the return we will also confirm if an exchange, replacement or refund is applicable.
Defects and Problems with Products
Any claim to be made for defective or damaged goods must be made within a reasonable time frame, a reasonable time frame would be considered to be between 7-14 days of receiving the goods.
We will accept returns and provide a refund or an exchange on goods deemed to be defective or problematic once contact has been made with our support line on the details below. Once we are satisfied with the reported problems we will issue a GRA and make arrangements for the return. We will also confirm if an exchange, replacement or refund is applicable.
Goods Return Authority (GRA)
A Goods Return Authorisation (GRA) is a compulsory requirement to start the process of returning a product for credit.
Powerpro will not unreasonably withhold issuing a GRA.
To obtain a GRA and to organise the return of the product please contact us on the details below
Where applicable a refund will be made by credit card refund, direct deposit or Paypal at our discretion.
All returns, refund and claims will be processed in a ‘reasonable timeframe’ and our expectation would be to process the claim within 7-14 days after receipt of the product.
Refunds include all shipping and associated costs for the defective Product.
No refund will be given to you until we have received the defective Product from you.
Where a refund is provided, the appropriate tax amount will be included with your refund.
If a discount voucher or promotional code was used to purchase the item, only the amount of the actual price paid will be refunded.
Where a Product is to be replaced (in accordance with the above procedures) a replacement for the same Product that you ordered will be shipped to you at our expense after we have received your returned product.
All our products are supplied with a warranty, the warranty policy terms and conditions can be found on our website on the details listed below.
Replacement products are provided with the same warranty as the original product.
Phone:1300 001 023.