Prime Online Pty Ltd Returns Policy
- Prime Online Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse to offer a credit for a return if the product has been altered, repaired, abused or misused in any way.
- We may not refund or replace a product where the damage to the product is due to fair wear and tear, misuse or failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
- Prime Online Pty Ltd does not accept the liability for direct or consequential losses, damages or other expenses arising from a return if the damage to the product has been caused by alteration, unauthorised repair, abuse or misuse in any way.
- Proof of purchase (invoice/receipt) is required when returning goods for credit or refund.
- Delivery cost and credit card charges may be deducted from the refund depending on the circumstance of the return. A re-stocking fee may be charged in certain circumstances where deemed applicable.
Making a Claim
Incorrect Supply or Goods Supplied in Error
Any claim to be made for goods supplied in error or incorrectly must be made within 7 working days of receiving the goods.
Goods Damaged In Transit
Any claim to be made for goods damaged in transit must be made within 7 working days of receiving the goods.
Wherever possible visual evidence in the form of photographs should be provided of the reported damage. A Goods Return Advice (GRA) is required to be completed and returned with accompanying proof of damage for credit/refund claims due to goods damaged in transit. Once our customer service representatives have confirmed receipt of required documents and sighted the proof of damage, arrangements will be made to either exchange, replace or refund the relevant products.
Defects and Problems with Products
Defective goods are covered under our warranty terms.
The process for return of defective goods is as detailed below:
- Contact our sales team on 1300 001 023 to report the defective product.
- A Goods Return Advice (GRA) will be issued for completion and return along with the defective product.
- The product will be either exchanged, replaced or refunded in accordance with our warranty terms.
Goods Return Authority (GRA)
Completion of a Goods Return Authorisation (GRA) is a required to begin the process of returning a product for credit. You can download this form at the bottom of this page. ?? Alternatively please contact our sales team on Free Call 1300 001 023 to have a form sent out to you.
Where applicable, a refund will be made by credit card refund, direct deposit or PayPal; In line with your original payment method.
Prime Online Pty Ltd will endeavour to process returns claims and refunds within 14 days of receipt of the product in our office
Prime Online Pty Ltd will cover all related shipping costs as well as the purchase price of the product return. Please note that a refund cannot be issued until we have received the Product from you.
Where a refund is deemed applicable, the appropriate Goods and Services tax amount will be included in the refund.
If a discount voucher or promotional code was used to purchase the item, the refund amount shall not exceed the amount that was paid for the item using voucher or code.
Where a Product is to be replaced (in accordance with the above procedures) a replacement will be shipped at no cost to you following receipt of the returned product.
All our products are supplied with a 5 year warranty, the warranty policy terms and conditions can be found on our website on the details listed below.
Replacement products are provided with the same warranty as the original product.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 1300 001 023